Join our team
Please check this page regularly for updates to current vacancies.
A DFA National Delegate represents the families of current serving ADF members in a set region within Australia, and manages the day-to-day business of DFA within that region. The role contributes to National advocacy for Defence families through a seat on the DFA National Executive Committee.
The ideal candidate for this role should be located in Victoria. This position will be for an initial appointment period of 12 months with subsequent appointments for two years.
Applications close 10am AEDT Tuesday, 4 April 2023.
Download the Duty Statement and Selection Criteria.
If you wish to apply for any of these above roles, please send the below application documents to the DPG Advisory Bodies Support team.
- Your curriculum vitae (CV);
- A completed Private Interest Declaration form (download below);
- A document which addresses the selection criteria in 1000 words or less. Please address each selection criteria separately.
Interviews will be conducted either in person or via Zoom.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chantel Williams, DFA Business Manager.
About working for DFA
Our team are connected to Defence family communities in our regions, and are largely veterans or family of current serving Australian Defence Force members.
We appreciate the different lived experiences and professional qualifications each individual brings to the team.
Working with our organisation will give you:
- A sense of belonging
- A respectful and empathetic environment
- An inclusive and flexible workplace
- Opportunities to effect meaningful change within the Defence community.