Defence families can be described as a diverse group of people that just happen to care deeply for someone in the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
The team at Defence Families of Australia (DFA) are all partners of current serving ADF members, which gives us a unique insight into the needs of future policy affecting Defence families.
Latest Blog Posts
- Submission to the Royal Commission into Defence and Veteran Suicide
- Letters to WA and VIC Premiers Requesting Travel Permits for ADF Families
- Submission on the National Action Plan to End Violence Against Women and Children
- Finding support for employment during the pandemic
- Support for Afghan Refugees
We love being Social
Do you need us to advocate for you?
We have National Delegates located across Australia near most major bases who know their communities and who can advocate for you at a local level.
Contact us if you would like to have your say on an issue or if you have been unsuccessful in resolving a concern through either your local relevant channels or national channels.